Wednesday 6 March 2013

Wall of Frames

Recently there has been a buzz going on in the crafty cyber world about wall art done completely out of frames. I have been known to pin a few and thought I would do my own wall. I started collecting frames before we moved into our new home and had the perfect spot in mind when the time came. 

The frames I collected were made of all different materials and shapes and that's what I really wanted. Now all they needed was a quick coat of paint.



 Here they are after a new paint job. They will be going in our guest room and the accent colors are purple & yellow 

I continued to collect and add a few more frames to the mix. I love how a simple frame can turn into a wall of art. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out todays post! I would love to hear from you, please leave your comments or questions and I will try my hardest to respond to each one.

Christina