Thursday 8 May 2014

Paris Coffee Table

 My customers are so great and tend to think of me when clearing out their furniture. 
A sweet lady bought the coral chair from me and loved it, a little while later she asked me if I were interested in this coffee table she no longer needed. 

So here is the table before. She is solid wood and such a cute shape with the barn door sides. 

She just needed a little love. 






On the top I painted a paris decal to add some vintage character (and possibly because I have an addiction with the idea of paris even though we'll probably never afford a trip there).



One of my favorite parts of redoing furniture is seeing the excitement on the customers faces when they come to pick up a piece they have bought. The lucky lady that purchased this one brought her 3 year old daughter and when the little girl saw it she said "YAY, but we need chairs!" After some discussion about sitting on cushions we (the little 3 year old and I)  determined this would be a great table for tea parties! 

I love to see a happy customer, even if they are just a toddler! 



Linking up to:
Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Savvy Southern Style

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out todays post! I would love to hear from you, please leave your comments or questions and I will try my hardest to respond to each one.

Christina