Tuesday 7 August 2012

Destined For The Dump!

I am super excited about this Re-Purpose!! I found this sweet innocent chair ready to be trashed!! 



No I didn't go diving in dumpsters just in case you think I'm gone mad! Well the moment I spotted it I knew I just had to save it!! 



After bleaching out the cushion and giving the frame a few coats of paint it really started to shape up!


Add in some new throw pillows and this darling chair is now a great accent piece in my guest room!!



Love Love Love it!!! I'm sure in the future when I find the perfect fabric the cushion will be recovered but for now it still looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out todays post! I would love to hear from you, please leave your comments or questions and I will try my hardest to respond to each one.

Christina