Tuesday 7 August 2012

Making Life Easier


Do you have a Love/Hate relationship with your laundry detergent? Be honest! I hated having to lift those big containers to pour just a little amount in the detergent slot. And the cups don't even get me started! Lets just say by the end of that massive bottle that cup is nasty OK gross! 

So during one of my pinning spree's I came across this brilliant idea! 

Fill dish liquid bottles with your detergents, bleach & softeners! 


Here's how to make your own:

- Collect empty dish detergent containers
- Wash them out and remove all the labels
- Get as much glue off as possible
- Refill with your different detergents and bleach
- Make new labels
- Enjoy the simple yet life changing addition to your laundry room! 



Then just find a pretty little stand or basket to put them in! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out todays post! I would love to hear from you, please leave your comments or questions and I will try my hardest to respond to each one.

Christina