Wednesday 3 October 2012

Center Piece Makeover!

I have recently moved into our new home and have been continuing with changing over color scheme's from the old place. I am a "thrifty" shopper and would rather shop my home before buying new! So I wanted a new center piece for our dining room table! Here are our old candle holders, chipped and cracked:

I filled them with some putty filler and sanded them down and gave them a new coat of paint!


Now here they sit in their new place on the dining room table! 
They match my 49 cent placemat's perfectly!! Don't you love a good end of season clearance!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out todays post! I would love to hear from you, please leave your comments or questions and I will try my hardest to respond to each one.

Christina