Tuesday 26 March 2013

A Very Entertaining Unit!

This lovely piece fell into my hands on a whim. I like those kinds of finds. 

It is heavy & solid but not in the greatest condition. 

It could use some love, what do you think?

So without wasting any time I got right to it. First giving it all 2 coats of antique white and then distressing the whole piece. Here is a closeup of the doors. 

Then the top got two coats of chalkboard paint!

Now it is the perfect little work station for a child's imagination!

With plenty of storage space for holding all their art supplies. 

 Here is one last before and after!


I would have loved a table like this as a kid...I mean who wouldn't right? No need for paper you can draw right on the table itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out todays post! I would love to hear from you, please leave your comments or questions and I will try my hardest to respond to each one.

Christina