Wednesday 13 March 2013

Old Couple....Classy Couple!

A friend of mine has been looking for two accent chairs for her living room that will soon be redecorated. She gave me a few ideas and told me to surprise her, she trusted me. Hearing that makes me nervous! I just hope my idea of nice is someone else's idea of nice too. I came across these great chairs on Kijiji (like craigslist here in Canada) and they were a steal at $20 for the pair plus the kind man offered to deliver them to me for free! 

The fabric was dated but the structure was beautiful!

I mean just look at the detail in that back! 

All these puppies needed was some new paint, fabric, a little distressing and Love! 


 Now check out the back on that! 

Loving this new fabric with the wine colored wood.

Now thats what I call a classy couple! 
And the best part...She loves them too!! Now I can't wait to see them in her space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out todays post! I would love to hear from you, please leave your comments or questions and I will try my hardest to respond to each one.

Christina