Monday 26 May 2014

Mustard Yellow Mid Century Modern

This past Saturday my husband along with our 3 year old and myself all loaded up in the car and went out for our weekly garage sale adventure. 
Only this week they were not very good. 
You know, those ones that have on small table in the driveway with 5 old coffee mugs, a picture frame and some junk that no one wants. I'm a huge fan of one mans junk another mans treasure, but come on people there are things you just need to throw away! 

Well it was the last sale of the day and when I walked in I instantly noticed this cutie! There was nothing saying it was already sold so I told the lady I would take it! 
Score!  

She got a new paint job in a mustard yellow and then sealed with a dark wax. 


The inside needed a little something special so I decided to paint on some cute triangles. 
What a gem!  


Linking Up To:
Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Savvy Southern Style

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out todays post! I would love to hear from you, please leave your comments or questions and I will try my hardest to respond to each one.

Christina